Caroline and Nicki are qualified speech and language therapists (members of royal college of SLTs (RCSLT) and HCPC) and each have 16 years of experience. They are highly specialist speech and language therapists within their specialism of pre-school learning difficulties with particular experience with autism. They have experience working in schools and nurseries with other providers.
Caroline and Nicki said, “Our idea around ‘Seedlings’ is that we would like to be able to provide some more affordable, local therapy for families around Bradford.“
- Blocks of 5-6 sessions with some commitment from parents to attend the block.
- Free first sessions to all the families attending.
- Caroline and Nicki aim to get to know the child from discussion with parents (and through the group) and any other assessment reports available to be able to quickly provide appropriate therapy and strategies for that child.
- The group consists of 6 sessions.
- The sessions are informal and consist of roughly 1/2 hr free play/chat and 1/2 structured sessions.
- Homework sheets and a ‘what works sheet’ are provided at the end the block.
- £12 per session, or if pay upfront for a block then £10 a session.
WHERE IS IT?
Baildon Methodist Church.
WHEN IS IT?
Every Friday – 1pm.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Caroline and Nicki are focusing on pre-school but could open up to Reception if enough parents were interested to run one out of school hours.
Or Telephone 07519609319